Lunes, Nobyembre 7, 2011

Today is Julian Day! :)

Kali and I together with Kuya Bayan, Julian, Ate Asa, Papa and Airene (Julian's Yaya) went out for a walk (and a ride) kanina. :) Since Julian is a newbie big brother, Kuya Bayan doesn't want him to feel elated or out of place because of the new addition to their family that is Baby Ignacio Javier (though I'm not quite sure it's his final name already). Here's Javier and Big brother Julian. :)




Since yesterday, we've been accompanying Kuya Bayan and Julian. We went to the mall and had dinner with them yesterday and today nga, we went out to let Julian drive his new big red toy car with a remote control. Kuya Bayan has to do some errands so Julian was left with us. 

Grabe. Just merely looking at how Ate Asa, Kali and Ate Airene go and look after Julian was already tiring. What more if I also run after him? And what more if I already have my own Julian? :) Grabe. Hindi ko alam. Might go crazy siguro. Pero what's fun and good with Julian kasi is he is makulit in a bright, smart and malambing way. :) He makes me miss Xander more. :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento