Linggo, Nobyembre 6, 2011

Approaching 23 weeks: Baby registry. Ako lang ata ang excited.

For the past few days, I've already started making a list of baby items to buy/borrow. It's like a baby registry but I wouldn't necessarily register it in a particular store. At first I thought it would be easy but it wasn't. Aside from listing down the items, like for example, feeding bottles, I still would have to research on tips and reminders when buying one. For one, it should be BPA-free and that I should purchase both 4-oz and 8-oz bottles so I wouldn't have to buy again when the time comes that the baby would be feeding more. It wasn't like doing the groceries where you just list down everything you have to buy or just memorize all of them. Baby shopping requires every item in my list be researched. 

Apparently, while doing my baby list, it appears, I'm the only person excited to do it. Kali wouldn't even participate in the research or suggest. Ako lang lahat. Sometimes, it already feels saddening when he won't even look on the items while we do canvassing in stores. And from the looks of it, I think I'll be the only one who's going to do the shopping when the time (and the money) comes. 

To save up on clothes, I've already asked my sister Abby to prepare Xander's baby clothes. She already told me before that she's going to hand-down Xander's not-so-used clothes because sayang naman daw if we buy pa. Babies grow way too fast and before you know it, they wouldn't fit in their clothes na. Maybe I'll be buying a few new pieces lang and the rest of the budget will be used for feeding, gears, and hygiene stuff.

Anyway, I might as well finish my research already. I'm excited na to go home to Laguna and get the stuff that Abby's going to give me pati na din my mommy clothes which she used when she was pregnant. :) Aaaaaah. I hope by the weekend I'll be able to come home because I miss Xander na din. :) I got a lot of music to let him hear. :) Yeeee. :)  


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento