Miyerkules, Nobyembre 16, 2011

Surprise find: Christmas Bazaar Schedule :)

The season of giving is in the air. :) Here at home, Mama already hung three Santa Claus figures (two on a parachute, one on a swing). One of our neighbors already designed the tree (which looks like a sister of the Pine Tree) with Christmas lights and balls. I'm looking forward to seeing a huge Christmas Tree in our Laguna home. I could already imagine Xander's delight upon seeing a tall Christmas tree filled with lights, decors and gifts underneath. It'll be his first Christmas with us afterall. :) 

Earlier today, I was doing a research on the latest Rockwell Baby Bazaar which Ate Cha mentioned last weekend. I couldn't find it on Google but I came to this site which has a list of upcoming and (on-going) Christmas Bazaars around the metro. 

In case you want to check out the bazaars, click here. :) 

Have a Merry Christmas shopping, everyone! :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento