Linggo, Nobyembre 13, 2011

NO GOING OUT TODAY!

It's two in the afternoon on a Monday. As usual, in as much as I would want to make this day productive, here I am, sitting on the bed waiting for some miracle to happen and squeezing some creative juices at the same time. I was planning to research some Nursery room designs but the internet connection would not cooperate, making me feel more confined today.

I want to invite Kali to go out to see a movie but I'm scared to be disappointed. Gut tells me that he's going to say no (as always or as what happens most of the time). He'd tell me that all I could think about is spending money. Well, I was pondering about it earlier. I was thinking of activities outside home that wouldn't require spending money. I've considered going to the mall for a walk, but just the same, we will be tempted to eat or watch a movie or buy this small stuff. So going to the mall is a NO. Not unless you'll take to heart that you won't spend money or you won't bring money at all. I've also considered enrolling to a Yoga class for preggy women. BUT of course registration and transportation fares would require money. So another NO. The rest of the day would have gone easier if I just sleep on it but the problem is: I don't feel like sleeping or napping (for the first time). I just want to be up and do something. I want to be out. I want to go for a walk. I want to dress up.

Good thing it rained. Maybe it was God's way of telling me, “Not today, Arianne”. So I guess, just like good old days, I'm staying home. No going out today. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento