Huwebes, Nobyembre 10, 2011

11.11.11

Today is Friday.
I think I'll be bumming around at home for the rest of the day. Sad or happy about it? I don't really know. I would want to go out but with whom? Kali is bound to watch the PBA game today at Cuneta with a friend. He won courtside tickets from Asi Taulava's (a baller from Meralco Bolt (?)) guessing game through twitter. In as much as he would want to watch with me, the venue is too far and the game would finish quite late already + the traffic and the hassle of commuting on a Friday. So, I'm on a waiting spree now. I guess, 11.11.11 isn't special after all.


Anyway...
I was tempted to look for a job today through the net. Since Kali didn't want to purchase any flights on the promo fare that Cebu Pacific opened today for practicality reasons (a) Baby boy is only 6 months by then. I was planning to schedule a trip on his birthday next year. (b) We had to re-save money to earn back the cost of childbirth. It was okay with me (the saving part), the reason why I also tried looking for a job today. I saw this events and party planner job with Active Fun, an events company for children. I was lured to send my CV but thought that I may not be able to render full-service to them due to my pregnancy. The job sounds fun though. :) Next time, next time. 


Moreover...
Katy Perry is launching the music video of her 6th single from her latest album at Ellen's show. :) I'm soooo excited for her. <3 


Lunch is served! :) Might be back laterrrrrr. :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento