Biyernes, Nobyembre 11, 2011

Overweight for the first time

Tomorrow is our scheduled prenatal checkup for this month. :) I'm quite worried with my current weight because the last time I checked, I gained almost 9 lbs. During our last checkup, I was only 110 lbs and Doc said I should gain three pounds when I come back. Haha. Turns out I gained thrice what I was asked to. Kali was asking me earlier to lose some weight and do some exercises. How would I do that when I consume rice the moment I wake up? Even in between meals, I eat suman or pancit canton for merienda and midnight snack. Wahaha. 


SCARED.


Since I'm home alone today, I have nothing to do but continue reading online articles on pregnancy and baby stuff. I bumped into a video about normal delivery and was tempted to watch it. It was quite a mistake opening it. I only scared myself. The mom looks like she's in total pain and her husband could only comfort her. Waaah. I will not watch one again! :s

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento