Miyerkules, Nobyembre 9, 2011

Short Laguna Trip + New Old Clothes

The internet connection here at home is quite in a struggle. Since this morning, Kali can't get through a smooth surfing. Good thing he was able to send the CV and Written interview for the job that he was applying for at Benjo's office. He applied for an executive assistant position. I hope he gets it since he's been wanting to have a job for a month now. As for me, I'd still be bumming myself around for the next four months although I've been attempting to find some business that I could invest on to while staying at home.

Yesterday, I had an urge to go home to Laguna. Been badly wanting to get some mommy clothes for the coming months because the stock I have in my closet doesn't fit me at all. Although there are still some good pieces I could wear, the problem (which is not really a problem actually) is that I've been looking and wearing almost the same pieces every time we go out. My usual getup would either be my boyfriend shirt + shorts or leggings OR my F21 grey tank top + some oversized top + shorts or leggings. I've been looking like a cartoon or an anime character who doesn't change clothes.

But of course, there was drama before I could finally move Kali to go southbound. He does not feel like going home due to the traffic and the current situation of the Mayapa bridge which we had to pass through to get to the house, add to the fact that we would only be commuting since he doesn't know how to pro-drive and needs more practice pa. I was quite pissed that I didn't talked to him during our whole trip. Kasi naman, it has been almost five months since I last stepped into our house and I guess, we should really schedule our trips downsouth since I couldn't always ask mom or my sibs to visit Manila just to see me. It's something that I don't want to oblige him but I want him to put to heart and do it with kusa. Just so my parents wouldn't feel that we already forgot about them. Besides, its not on a weekly basis that we go home to Laguna.

Anyway, it was nice to be home even for just a few hours. Yep, we didn't stay for the night in as much I would have wanted. Fortunately (and unfortunately), Rey was in Laguna to drive Nikki home from school. Although I've already told him (Kali) that we could ask my uncle to drive us to the terminal the next morning, Kali insisted that we hitch nalang with Rey on the way back to QC. So no Laguna breakfast for me and no sleeping time with Xander. Kali doesn't really want Laguna overnight trips I guess.

For the few hours that we stayed there, I got to pack a bagful of clothes (with the bag, I meant the Divisoria bag with cute designs that children sold for 60-80 pesos). Thanks to Mom and Abby because they lend me clothes good for the next coming months. Mama May wouldn't have to spend on maternity clothes which she (according to Papa) was planning to buy me. Nanay also gave us a pair of pillows which was very timely and useful for nights that I couldn't find an appropriate and comfortable sleeping position. I opened the pillows this morning and Kali said that we have too many pillows already. Which is true naman because we have nine pillows all in all stuffed in our not-so-big bed. :) Woohoo. These pillows give me more reasons to buy a bigger bed.

Also, I was able to spend some time with Xander. He's a big boy already. Unfortunately, my phone was dead as usual so I wasn't able to get a picture of him. He knows how to walk already and speaks a little. I prepared a playlist for him which he could listen to at night. I got it from Ate Asa's playlist for Julian.
Mom cooked Pinakbet and fish for dinner. It was an ultimate combo. I missed the food at home and Mom's cooking. It wasn't too special and she doesn't really cook well but just the thought that the food was prepared by Mom means something to me. :) Mom's really the best for me in everything! :)

We left Laguna by midnight already and arrived home at half past one in the morning. The trip south was bitin but I'm thankful and glad to see my whole family again. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento