Miyerkules, Nobyembre 2, 2011

I miss home.

Today, I was looking forward to a short trip down south. It's been three months already since I last stepped inside our home. It was literally a short visit I remember. Didn't get the chance to sleep over for a night. Practically pulled out some clothes from the closet then left again for Manila. How sad. 


Today I wanted to go home, simply because I wanted to be home. It's tough staying in one place for a long time and literally doing nothing. Although going home doesn't give me something to do either, I just wanted a new environment atleast for a short time. To see my relatives and spend time with my family. 


Gaaaaah. I miss home. 


I just want to go back there while I still can and while I still have time. The next coming months would already be crucial for me, meaning, I can't have long travels anymore. 




Haaay. 
I just want to be home. 
Even if it means I would just be sleeping on the sofa bed. 
I just want to be home. 
Even if it means I would have to cook my own breakfast on mornings. 
I just want to be home. 
Even if it means I would have to take a long walk from the bridge to the terminal. 
I just want to be home. 
Even if it means I would have to take 5 or more transits to get there. 
I just want to be home. 
Even if it means waking up to Xander's cries in the middle of the night. 
I just want to be home.
Even if its as short as an overnight stay.
I just want to be home.
Even if it means I would have to leave the following day. 




I just want to be home. :( 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento