Martes, Nobyembre 15, 2011

Something bright and light: Milky & Sunny

Good morning! I wish I could go out today! :) Been bumming around the house since Monday and I can't help but think of going somewhere. Milky & Sunny is still on my mind eventhough I know Kali does not approve the idea. It's a restaurant in Kapitolyo that serves breakfast all day from 7am to 10pm. :) I visited their facebook page and would like to share with you their cute welcome photo. 


Seems like it's bright and sunny on that side of town :)
To delight your eyes, I would like to share to you photos of their yummy food (though I haven't tried anything yet! Haha!). 


This is their Big Breakfast! :) 
Breakfast Enchiladas :)

Chicken and Waffles :)

Strawberry Cream Cheese Pancake :)

Tapa with Garlic Rice and Egg

Triple Decker Omelette :)
They also have cereals and milk and it's up to you if you want to have it unlimited like a bottomless drink. :) And they also serve freshly squeezed orange juice. :) 

I promise to visit their place one of these days. :) 


If you want to know more about Milky & Sunny, you could visit their facebook: Milky & Sunny and like their page to download their menu. I downloaded my own copy here. :) They also have a twitter page: @milkynsunny in case you want to follow them. :)


Milky & Sunny Menu

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento