Miyerkules, Nobyembre 23, 2011

Six months today

I'm back! 


My day started with a bad news. Kali wasn't able to go home today from Lubang Island. The coast guard didn't allow the passenger boat to sail due to the monsoon winds which he doubted because the sea was calm compared to his trip going to the island last Monday. He thought that the boat owner chose not to sail today because there were lesser passengers. 


I'm really looking forward to him going home today. I've been bumming around for two days already here at home and I got nobody to talk to except of course, Ate Jem who I only get to chat with during meals. I thought I could go out today but due to my condition, I'd rather not. I don't want to have a hard time outside all by myself. 


So, just like yesterday, I've glued myself to Macario and thank God, he didn't fail me. I've been downloading movies again, tweeting and facebook-ing all day. Somehow, I was able to start our Christmas gift list but I'm not even halfway to finishing it. 


I'm quite sad that I only spent my three days doing the same routine. It's hard when you don't have someone to talk to or when you only get to reach people through the social networking sites or cellphones. I miss the feeling of being around friends.


I hope and pray that tomorrow would be a more different, more fruitful and happier day. 


For now, I only look forward to Saturday because I'm going to see my girlfriends. :) 


By the way, following the uterine age, I'm on my 24th week today. :) 


Thank You, Lord. I know all these pains and sacrifices will payoff soon. :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento