Martes, Nobyembre 15, 2011

Checklist from Mothercare :)

Weeeee! Kali said we're going out today. :) We'll watch a movie and a basketball game in Araneta. :) Although I'm not totally excited about the latter, I'm happy na din to be able to spend some time outside today. :) Kali won two PBA tickets again via twitter. :) 

Anyway, before I prep up for our "date" (if I may call it), I'd like to share something useful that I found at Mothercare Philippines' facebook page. :) A checklist for mommies and mommies-to-be. :) 
Baby and Mom Essentials before and right after birth
and for the next six months :)
Have to go now! :) BRB later! :) 

P.S.
Last night I successfully downloaded New Girl's first three episodes. :) Excited to watch the 2nd and 3rd episodes later! :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento