Miyerkules, Nobyembre 9, 2011

From 28 in to 30 something + Daddy blues

The first thing I did when I woke up this morning was to look in the mirror. Everything is obvious now. My tummy has grown bigger as well as the rest of my body. While I was fixing the closet, I also noticed that my movements are already limited and that my weight has changed as well. I'm already having a hard time standing up, moving and carrying things. 
There was also some difficulty while taking a bath. I think I would have to buy a small chair where I could sit on inside the bathroom. My back aches when I stand for a long time. 

DADDY BLUES

While I was writing earlier, Kali entered the room and was singing a religious song. I looked at him anxiously and asked what he was doing. He then sat on the bed and guess what? Started checking on my nose and armpits again. Grrr. He's been wanting to see my nose get bigger and my armpits darker just to prove that we're having a baby boy. Baliw.

CLOSET QUEEN

I feel happy every time I look into our closet. Before, I only had two short piles of clothes (pambahay and pang-alis mixed na). But now, I was able to fill my space. Really thankful to mom and Abby for all the clothes. I got a lot of pieces to wear now. 

I've decided to remove all my pants in the closet since I wouldn't be using them in the next coming months. My hips which was 28 inches before is now 30++ inches now. Even if I wear my pants with a belly belt, my thighs couldn't fit in at all. Kali's been telling me to do some exercises so I wouldn't have too much difficulty during labor in the future. You want to see my tummy? I'll try to post a photo here. :) 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento