Miyerkules, Nobyembre 16, 2011

HAPPY! :)


I have a number of reasons to be happy today. :)

1. I was able to finish downloading 4th and 5th episodes of New Girl in a matter of two hours. Though I'm not sure if it's going to play yet, I just feel that it would. Before we left kanina, everything was done na. Now I'm updated already with the latest eps. Wuhooo to that! Zooey is just naturally hilarious. 



2. We went out for a movie and a basketball game. :) As I've mentioned on my previous blog, Kali (and I without my consent) won two tickets for the Shopinas' game today. We watched Praybeyt Benjamin starring Vice Ganda. The movie was fun though it wasnt as funny as I've expected.

The TnT team warming up before the game :) 
Shopinas Team on the other side of the court
prepping for battle :)

3. I got every craving today! :) A bucket of popcorn, two rounds of Krispy Kreme's Original glazed doughnut plus I got to try their Kruffin and Pull apart! :) Also ate Jamaican Patty's Cheesy Beef that I didn't get to enjoy because it's partly burnt. :s

First batch: A cinnamon pull apart 
and original glazed doughnut :)

4. I was able to spend some good times with a few close friends and Kali. :) 
Me at the Big Dome :) Was shy to ask Kali for a pic with me.
Kaya ako lang :) Haha!


5. I've got a new favorite piece of clothing. :) My leggings with a maong look. :) 
Pardon the tummy! :) Bought this at Divi.
Originally belonged to mom but she gave me
this because my pants won't fit anymore :)

Time to sleep now! Long day indeed! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento