Linggo, Nobyembre 20, 2011

Everybody's Tripping :)

Like our usual Sundays here at home, we went to mass before lunch time. Kuya Bayan and Ate Cha arrived with the kids around two in the afternoon. 

Goodness! I'm really getting bigger. I am wearing a top Kali gave me like four years ago, and now I'm close to popping out. Ate Asa said I'm really big na. Haha. Nahiya ako although it was only recently lang naman that I'm getting these comments/compliments. 


LOOK AT THAT! :p

Anyway, Mom's leaving for Holy Land later at 1am. I'm happy, excited and worried for her at the same time. Happy and excited because after her last international flight which was like 25 years ago, she'll be able to go out of the country again and to her dream destination pa. I'm worried because she didn't really have the means for it. The last time we talked about it, I told her to just save up for the next scheduled trip this coming summer. The UST Parish also has the same trip but next year pa. That way, she could save up for it talaga. But because she already deposited $300 as reservation fee, she couldn't back out now. The tour agency said she would still have to pay the rest of the fare and hotel fees because they already did preparations for those who paid the reservation fees. She told me that she really did tried to talk to the agency and told them that she couldn't pay the rest of what she reserved for. Good thing was the agent allowed her to still continue with the trip eventhough she's not yet fully-paid. She was just asked to write a promisory note saying that she'd pay the rest of the fees as soon as her money arrives. I guess, this trip was really for her. God bless the tour agent. :) 

I prayed earlier during mass that she'd have a good trip. Money-wise, I know she doesn't have a big amount of baon good for two-weeks time but God would always provide. I have faith because of everything that she did for our family, she deserves to visit the place where Jesus was conceived, grew up, performed miracles and died for us. :) 

Have a safe trip, Mommy. I will be praying for you. :)

Not only Mommy is leaving, Kali too is leaving for Lubang tomorrow. Since Papa asked him to look after the farm there, he had to go tomorrow to supervise the planting of Garlic. I don't know yet when he's coming back. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday. 

Sheena and Ate Yen are also leaving for Davao-CDO tomorrow. We were supposed to meet up for a mini-reunion but we had to move it to another day/week/month due to their X-Factor Pre-casting and Mhel's complicated schedule. 

I'm looking forward to next week. I know it's going to be boring because I'm alone in the house without Kali. Plus, I don't want to go home naman to Laguna since mom is not there too. 

Was able to talk to mom a few minutes ago. She's already at the airport with a few of their flock. I told her to buy a new sim card and credits so she could call or text us here. Gaaa. I'm not really used to mom being too far. :| Makes me anxious. Haha. 

Anyway, this will be for now. Kali's already packing his stuff. 

Listening to Mo's podcast now with Nomer, the Mentalist. :)

Goodnight everyone!
Good luck to me this week! :)  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento