Biyernes, Nobyembre 18, 2011

Blah-blah-blah

Still not in the mood today. Just had lunch and halfway to finishing my food, I vomited everything I ate from breakfast. I don't have the slightest reason why my tummy's reacting that way, but the good thing is I don't feel nauseated after vomiting. Unlike the first few months where I have to sleep after puking out everything, kanina I was able to finish what's left of my plate. 


I woke up still with awe. My happy hormones are so down. Last night was a rough night. Didn't get to sleep agad and had to do a lot of twisting and turning to send myself to sleep. Right after breakfast, I went upstairs to clean the room and changed the sheets just so I could stretch a little and tune my mind to something else. Staying down after a fight or an argument isn't really new to me. In fact, I admit it's one of the bad things about me. I couldn't just forget in an instant. Right now, I just feel like going out alone. I want to spend the rest of the day in silence. But of course, I know, di ko na naman magagawa yun. In as much as I would want to indulge into sweets, I'm restraining myself to do so. I have to control my sugar intake to avoid gestational diabetes. So, No happy food for me. I want to relax today or watch a movie, but syempre, I know it's impossible to do so. 


Gaaaahd. I feel so restrained. I couldn't go out. I couldn't do the things I want. I couldn't even tweet my thoughts. I couldn't see my girlfriends. 


I need my friends. I swear. :(

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento