Lunes, Nobyembre 21, 2011

112211

Back to blogging!

I was sooo lazy to write yesterday because I'm busy looking for movies to download. :) I'm happy because I was able to download a few good flicks Kali and I could watch when he gets back. I feel guilty though because I haven't done any mommy duties since yesterday. I told myself I'll be listing down everything in the baby registry in a small notebook so I'd have a guide when I finally do my baby shopping. Also, I tasked myself to do the Christmas gift list already but I'm too glued to the downloading sites. 

Right now, I'm in the middle of watching Friends with Benefits starring Justin Timberlake and Mina Kunis and I had to stop and force myself to blog because if I don't I would start feeling the same lazy feeling in the next coming days. 

Kali said he'll be going home tomorrow. He's done with supervising the planting of garlic early today. I hope the weather's good tomorrow so he'd have a good boat trip going back to Batangas. :)

This is all for now. I'll watch some afternoon series first. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento