Biyernes, Nobyembre 18, 2011

Not-in-the-mood blog :|

I spent the whole day with Macario, the Macbook. Haha. I watched the New Girl Episodes I downloaded the other day. I'm not really in the mood to write today. For one, I'm more excited to see the progress of my downloads, and two, due to Kali's super babaw na tingin sa mga tweets at blogs ko, nawalan ako ng gana magsulat. Imagine, he said yesterday na I only want to go out because I want something to write on my blog. Sakit sa puso. He thinks I'm too superficial to do such. Up until now, I still don't feel like talking to him or posting anything on twitter about us or my zodiac or whatever. It's just unfair to think na ganun lang ako kababaw sa tingin niya porket his tweets are puro political and matalino.

Anyway, it's already 5 o'clock and I'm still doing the same thing: downloading. :) It's something that made me happy today. It somehow made me forget yesterday's tears. I was so stressed I had to cry myself to sleep.

And the nesting thing, even though my instinct tells me to do it, I just might give up on it for now. Really not in the mood for so much mommyhood stuff due to yesterday's argument. Besides, it's quite getting frustrating too. As I've said on my earlier blog, it feels like I'm the only person excited for the baby stuff. He's not supportive of me painting his room, buying a new bed or checking out baby things. He being like this makes me miss home, mom and my siblings. Because even though my family does not have the means of buying all the things that I want for my baby, atleast they would listen and show interest to what I want and would offer to buy those stuffs when the money comes. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento