Huwebes, Enero 26, 2012

33 Weeks today - Poker-faced

Hi bloggy!


I'm far from finding my purpose for today. I just feel so useless with nothing to do or to look forward to this day. Earlier, I got plans of going to Megamall for the Grand Baby Fair happening there starting today until this Sunday. They've got great discounts on certain brands and I've figured out that maybe I could avail those baby and nursing things that I haven't bought yet at half the price (or even more).


But the problem is: I always plan things only to get disappointed in the end. My should-be-partner-in-crime isn't as interested as I thought he'd be. I've mentioned this GBF event to him last night and he didn't give an answer. Not a "Yes". Not a "No". Not a "We'll see". Just plainly: "Nakita mo na yan dati pa e. Kunwari ka pa" which wasn't really an answer to the question of going or not. 



Boobie Issue


I've been wanting to buy my nursing stuff since I'm not comfortable wearing my old set of brassieres anymore. I'm sorry to spill it here guys, but they just don't fit me at all that it hurts when I wear it for a period of time. I sort of blame it everytime I feel like I'm running out of breath and when my twins are at the point of getting sore or hurt due to it's tightness. I had to unlock or remove it once in a while just to feel comfortable again.  You might say, it's okay not to wear one since I'm staying at home most of the time, but I just couldn't. Most of the moms I know would suggest that I still wear one even when I'm just at home to avoid breasts from sagging. Well, hopefully tomorrow I could finally finally finally treat myself that comfort. 


Uno's Crib


Uno's crib finally arrived yesterday, earlier than what we have expected. Here's a peek. :)


It's big! I swear! :)
It took up a big space in our room but it's okay. We're just waiting for the mattresses from Christian to arrive. Reese said she'll also be sending a gift for Uno which of course, I don't know yet but I'm excited about it. 


A few more weeks and I'm good to go. I just had to finish all these preparations for Uno's arrival. Next Saturday, I scheduled an appointment with the Medela House because we're planning to purchase the breastmilk storage solution at their shop. 


Tomorrow? 


I don't know what's gonna be up for me tomorrow. I gave up on planning and expecting already since I don't want to be hard on myself when my plans don't push through. It's normal to be frustrated especially when it's the only thing you looked forward to doing and yet, it didn't happen. 


And by the way...


I think men should be sensitive enough over the feelings of their ladies. Let me give you two reasons. First: Ladies are infused with estrogen hormones which triggers and exaggerates any emotion. So just like vampires, when we're happy, we are really happy and when we're hurt, we really feel hurt. Second: We just wanted to feel special and cared for in every and any way on a daily basis and not only when you feel like treating us. 


I know each day isn't perfect, there are times when you guys don't feel like doing anything special for us or won't show and tell us that you love us. And when you're in to "one of those days", our only wish is that the respect and sensitivity for us and our feelings will remain constant. No shouting, no display of disinterest and stuff like that. 


I'm 33 weeks today! :)     

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento