Miyerkules, Enero 18, 2012

My Two Boys: My life

I'm feeling a little drowsy already but I still wanted to write. This Wednesday was so ordinary. I found myself with nothing to do besides fixing the room, the baby stuff etc. which is a normal routine for me already. I thought of washing the new baby pieces we received last Saturday as baby shower gifts but I don't want to get myself too tired since I'm feeling that I'm already nearing the big day. I don't want to put too much stress on my tummy and on myself to avoid pre-term labor. I still have two weeks to go before we all could say that it's already safe for me to deliver plus, I want to atleast reach my full term which is on the 37th week because it's less risky and more healthy for Uno. 


On Uno's final name, we really haven't decided yet although I already have something in mind. Sounds like his dad was relying much on me to finalize it. Talk about being a team. He was asking me to tell him the final baby name because I might not be conscious or talk-able once I get into labor straight to the delivery room. 


Speaking of his dad, he just broke into the room now and rendered some good news. Looks like he found himself a writing job. He just received an e-mail hiring him as an online sports writer for NBA-related articles/stories/issues. I'm not surprised that he got the job because he has always been a good writer and I've always thought that he'd be going to that direction --someone who does something about sports since he has always showed his love for it, joining fantasy drafts, watching games live and via TV, following this and that NBA/PBA player/sports anchor/analyst on Twitter. I'm happy that he found himself something productive and something he always loved at the same time.


So far, I'm happy that things are all set and going smoothly for my two boys. Uno's waiting to be welcomed here at home. Everything and everyone's almost prepared for his arrival while Kali on the other hand, just landed on something he always wanted. And from this point, I'd like to say that my prayers are answered. God really knows the desires of my heart and I just have to keep believing that He'll grant me what He knows I deserve.  :))


Goodnight everyone! 
This is going to be another tough night for me but I know I'll make it through. Anything for baby Uno, I'd be glad to do and experience (even if it means getting the all-nighter kicks and somersaults). Besides, I only have a few weeks to go before I finally see him, so I might as well rant no more. :) His kicks are signs that he's doing fine inside and that thought is enough for me to endure it. :)


xoxo 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento