Lunes, Enero 16, 2012

Further plans for the last stretch :)

Good morning, bloggy! 
I'm on the final week of my 7th month. This Friday, I'll be officially on my last month! Yay to my 32nd week. :) I'm all but excited, nervous and scared all at the same time, the reason why I'm digging into baby books almost everyday and saying the rosary and the Novena to St. Gerard every night. I've also prepared the room already for our crib and the drawer that we haven't bought yet.


I placed Baby Uno's clothes at a small container box for the meantime. The box was once used for Kali's La Sallete files, test papers and thesis of his students and since I don't deem that he's going to need or use it anytime soon plus, Uno doesn't have a place to put his clothes and stuff just yet, and I don't want to mix his stuff with ours, I decided to empty the container box, clean it and place Uno's stuff there temporarily. His clothes quite filled the box and suited the room just fine because it saves us space. Imagine I only place it under our bed. I still want to get him a dresser though for his future things and just so he could have something to call his own. I'm really spotting on a wooden dresser which have changing table on top but it's quite costly almost the same price of the crib that we're planning to purchase. So my other option is a plastic one. With 2-5 drawers already. It's not as sturdy as the wooden dresser but because it's quite cheaper, I'd better settle on that rather than have nothing for Uno.  


I'm also on the look for a pediatrician now. I've read that it's better to have one before giving birth. Although my OB-Gyne has a partner pediatrician, I'm still considering other pedias since Ate Cha told me that they weren't happy with her when Julian and Cassie were born. 


I'm almost complete with the baby gear. So far, what I don't have are those that are for me naman like nursing items. I only got a couple of nursing wear, I still haven't purchased any nursing brassieres, breast pads, nursing cover, breastmilk storage containers, bra extenders and an abdominal binder. They say a binder is essential to get back on shape faster plus it stops your abdominal skin from sagging. Nursing brassieres and tops on the other hand, makes breastfeeding easier for moms since it is designed to aide in breastfeeding. Actually, I've already found all these items on online shops since they're not found mostly on shopping malls. I'm just waiting for some funds so I can finally purchase them. :)





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento