Sabado, Enero 21, 2012

Sunday Slowdown: Who's excited for the Cribbie?

Hello Bloggy!

Today is another typical Sunday for me. We attended the 11am UP mass as usual and head straight home for lunch. Julian and Javier came over in time for the feast. I kind of having a hard time controlling what to eat on Sundays. We have more viands as usual paired with dessertS (emphasis on the S) courtesy of Kuya Bayan and Ate Cha. Earlier we had meatballs in sweet and sour sauce, beefsteak, macaroni soup, fried chicken, salad and smoked fish for the main dishes and two varieties of ice cream for dessert. I'm more of a rice person which is not really good for this time of my pregnancy because rice retains fluids in the body causing edema (manas), that's why I ate only a little (almost half cup) and indulged on meat mostly. 


Tomorrow, Kali and I together with Mama will be purchasing Uno's crib already. I'm excited about it because I've been itching to buy Uno's bed for the past few weeks just so I could finally finish our baby shopping na. :) To give you an idea, this is the crib that we're planning to buy tomorrow. 
CuddleBug's Newpoer 3-in-1 Wooden Crib
It turns into a toddler bed and a daybed

What I really wanted was the bigger one which later transforms into a full single bed but Kali finds it impractical. He thinks that there's an extra bed in the guest room already so it's not really necessary to buy that type of crib. On the contrary, I wanted to buy it because it's something we could have with has once we decide to move out and find or build a house of our own. But I'm good with this CuddleBug bed. :) It's cute and looks so preppy. :) As a matter of fact, I've already saved space for Uno's crib in the room. :) Half of our room would be for me and Kali's stuff while half of the room belongs to Uno. I just hope Kali cooperates with all the cleaning and mess once Uno arrives because I can't do it on my own and it's hard to rely on Ate Jem because she got her hands full with the everyday house chores already.


I still don't know if we have other plans tonight. Papa wanted to go out and stroll Julian around but we won't fit in the car plus there's baby Javier who can't really stay outside for too long. 


So far, this is how I'm spending my Sunday -- quiet and carefree. I might doze off for a nap after this. :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento