Martes, Enero 3, 2012

Happy 70th Birthday, Tita Carol!

Good morning! 


Today is Tita Carol's (Kali's Aunt) birthday. I was surprised to see her here today. She shouldn't have come but celebrated her birthday instead since Ate Jem will be back tomorrow from her Christmas vacation and we could take care of our food naman for lunch. I guess she doesn't like the idea of celebrating alone since Mika is in school and Rose Ann is still in Lubang. I still don't have something for her. Last night, I was thinking of ordering an Estrel's cake for her but I learned that there is corkage fee in the restaurant that we'll be dining in later, that's why I hesitated. Right now, I'm thinking of inviting her to watch a movie or go to a salon or treat her in any way possible. It's hard for me not to give her a birthday present because she's been taking care of me and baby boy since we moved in here. She's been preparing our food thrice a week and she irons everyone's clothes. When Ate Jem left for vacation, she stayed in to prepare our everyday food, clean the house, do the laundry and iron the clothes. She also cooked what we had during Noche Buena and what be brought in the hotel for New Year's celebration. 


Moreover, I want to give her something or treat her somewhere because New Year's eve wasn't sweet to her. One of their siblings in Lubang was causing problems to another of their siblings, making it hard for her to celebrate and welcome the New Year upon learning what happened. Since the start of the year, she's been stressed up with the situation and to somehow be of help to her, I wish to give her something today. 


Hmmmm. Let's see if I could make some time to look for a gift for her today. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento