Miyerkules, Pebrero 1, 2012

33 5/7 - Still Waiting in Vain + More News

Hi Bloggy!


I missed you!


It's almost nine o' clock in the evening now and I'm still up and about. I just decided to pause my online games so I could have the time to write now. I can't believe it. I've been actually playing it for five days already and even though I don't want to think that I'm addicted to it, I actually am. Haha! I know it's something I shouldn't boast about considering that I'll be officially a mom after three weeks or so for the rest of my life, but I just really can't get the hang of it because I really got nothing to do at home (besides eating, sleeping and observing Uno's movements). 


By the way, it's the first day of February today. I just can't contain the excitement and nervousness that I'm feeling all at the same time whenever I think of Uno's arrival in the next  coming weeks. I'm still on my 33rd week and will be entering my 34th on Friday. In two weeks or so, if God permits, I could finally give birth and see Uno. 


Being the close-to-OC mom-to-be that I am, I've already updated the two hospital bags (one for Uno and one for me and Kali) that we'll be bringing during the time of my delivery but I haven't instructed Kali just yet that those were the bags he should pull out from the room in case there's an emergency and I had to be rushed to the hospital. 


This Saturday, we'll have our checkup again and I'm quite feeling that I've gained more than what I'm required. So I'm wishing myself some good luck once I stepped on the weighing scale. After this Saturday, we're scheduled to have weekly checkups already since I'm nearing the finish line in a span of weeks. 




Stroller News


Our friend from Japan, Ate Garshie asked us a few days ago what we want her to give Uno. And since our other friend, Anne told her that Uno still doesn't have a walker, a stroller and a playpen, Ate Garshie said she'll give one of the three things Anne mentioned. I went for the stroller then thinking that Uno might not need to go out pa naman (via stroller) in his next three months. I've made a research on strollers then and found these cutesies from Capella. 


This is Capella's Harmony S-228 Stroller
I'm considering this since it has a travel system. Meaning, it comes with a car seat that can be turned into a carrier and a rocker. I'm thinking of purchasing the car seat because that's what we'll be needing the moment we step out of the hospital. Also, it can be used at home and everytime we travel or go out. 


This is the Capella Classic Carrier
which can be turned into a car seat
and a rocker :)


I've already seen and checked these products and so far, I could say that they could last for a long time. I need to tell Kali asap about this. :) 




Anyway, it's almost 10pm and someone has to sleep already. Yes, that's me. :)


Will just say my prayers and then off to dreamland. :))


Goodnight! :)


P.S.
Sorry, folks. I feel horrible with my writing tonight. :s
Promise to collect my thoughts tomorrow. :))











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento