Sabado, Marso 10, 2012

Late Post: Passed the Feb 29 Mark :)

Since Kali and I had decided to temporarily move to UP Bliss while we all wait for Uno to come out, I couldn't update my blog in as much as I wanted to to get past my boredom due to our limited internet connection. We're only using a wi-fi stick which Kuya Tots lend us in case Kali would need to write and comply with the deadlines of his sideline work.


Here is my post for Feb 29 which I wrote using the Notes app of iPhone. I just discovered tonight that there's actually a Blogger App and downloaded it so I can finally post my other remaining journals.


...


Today is February 29 and I haven't given birth just yet. I'm way past everyone's expectation that I'll give birth on the leap day, fortunately somehow, Uno held on too tight resisting and failing everyone's assumption that he'll have a leap year for a birthday.


Passing this mark, I couldn't wait but finally give birth. Tomorrow's March 1 already and the bulge just keeps on getting heavier and heavier by the week making it harder for me to sleep at night.


I've been talking to Uno earlier and told him that he can't stay forever in my tummy and that everyone's already excited to meet him.


The news about our neighbor who got married a week ahead of our wedding Date with the wife almost the same due date as I have and Maggie Wilson who I've decided to follow on twitter because we also almost have the same EDD have both given birth already. The former last weekend and the latter just yesterday. Now, I'm all the more pressured to give birth this week. Although I could feel some contractions already and some tearing down there, I'm still waiting for it to be regular and rhythmic. In that way, I'm sure that I already am on the labor stage.


Another reason why I wanted Uno to be out this week is because Kali's about to start with his work next week. I just don't want to give birth without him there. I don't want him to miss that special moment. Although he won't really play a role during delivery, just him being there during my labor and before I give birth is already something big for me and Uno.


Tomorrow, he'll be attending their office orientation and I don't know what would happen in case I give birth within the day and he's not there. I'd be sad for sure because I've already told him that I don't want other people to be there during my labor up until I give birth. Since I don't actually want people to make a fuss out of me giving birth and I don't want to be taken cared of or oblige other people to take care of me. In case I give birth tomorrow, I hope he'll be excused from their orientation. *crossing my fingers*


At the moment, we are waiting for our first lawyer in the group, Christian to arrive. Just today, the bar results have been officially out and he was one of the few who passed. Unfortunately, our other friend Jason did not make it to the quota. I texted him some words of support and encouragement. Hopefully he'll make it on the next bar exams.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento