Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

37 3/7: Still Waiting for the Little Man

Hi Bloggy!

I just felt like writing before I hit the sack tonight. 

In a few days, our lives are about to change. Uno's coming anytime soon and Kali is about to start his first full-time work. I don't really know how I'd be once everything's here but I'm already thinking how I'd be coping up with so many changes. I didn't quite expect that I'd be looking after Uno on my own in the next coming weeks and months. Kali's job offer came unexpectedly and I just don't want to be the one telling him to not take it this early. I don't want the opportunity to go to waste and besides, we'll have to start saving for the future. I'm praying I'd be able to get by all the changes. I got so used to Kali staying in the house with me that I don't actually see myself surviving a day without his help. But I know I have to be strong and get over it. I don't want to be helpless because there's Uno who'll depend on me as well. 

I'd like to be wholly happy for Kali but I have to admit I'm scared of him not being around. Well, I know I'm just being praning now but I have to get used to him going to an eight hour job five days a week. 

I would like to think that everything is slowly falling into place. With us waiting for Uno's arrival (hopefully he arrives na in the next 2-3 days) and Kali having a job, I'm already thinking of my next big move. I'm eyeing on making moolah out of online writing, reselling mommy and baby products and making a line of my own. I've already told Kali these plans and he was supportive about it. We just have to adjust some of our funds to materialize the reselling and own-line part.

I've been inspired by a lot of WAHMs (Work-at-home moms) that I encounter online. If I want to be one, I think I should start at the soonest possible time and begin making small moves for my soon-to-be website. I could not wait to take this next step after Uno arrives but for now I just have to wait a little more until my little man is here. 

Besides online writing, I'm also thinking of learning some extra skills for my dream line of baby clothing and accessories. Other than crochet and knitting which I already know the basics, I wanted to learn how to use the sewing machine. I got more excited after realizing that Ate Mimi (wife of Kali's cousin) actually knows how to sew. I wanted to ask her if she could teach me so I could start practicing on doing some linens for our bed and Uno's crib. I badly want to learn quilting too since I haven't known someone or a group who does quilting for kids. 

I just pray I would still have the same energy, inspiration and eagerness to do all this once Uno is here and my real mommy duties begin. :) 

So far, I'm stopping here. :) 

Tomorrow, we'll be temporarily staying in UP Bliss until I give birth so I have to pack our things tonight. :)

And by the way, I've been experiencing some small painful cramps this afternoon. I don't think I'm already in labor but I know it's about to begin soon. Pray for me! 

Goodnight!

xoxo

Yannie :)  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento