Sabado, Marso 10, 2012

Late Post: A Letter for Uno

This is a late post yet again. :)


I wrote this letter for Uno last March 7. I've been wanting to write him a letter for him to read once he learns how to. So that would be like five to six years from now but I don't really mind. :) At some point, I was teary-eyed while writing this. :) Enjoy and don't cry! :)


...


Dear Uno,


I'm writing this on the 38th week and 5th day you being inside my tummy. Yes, son. You've been staying that long already and everyone's just waiting for you to come out. Everyone's excited to meet you and everything has been prepared for your arrival like there's a prince coming to stay in the town.


Your dad also did his part of preparing for you. Just last Monday, he already started his first full-time job and was still accepting out-of-the-office writing jobs for an extra income. I couldn't wait for you to finally meet him too. I assure you that you'll be proud being his son and I'd like you to grow up like him too minus his kasungitan and kapraningan and less his seriousness. Your dad is smart, has a different approach to sweetness, loves being taken cared of and acts comically weird at times. You'll love him coz just like you, he's like a big little kid at heart.


I can't wait for you to meet your cousins too. I'm sure you'll be pogi too just like your kuyas. They are all smart and have their own set of characters and you'll have yours too. I'm sure you'll be unique in every way from them.


You have the best grandparents as well. And unlike the usual two pairs, you have more than 5 lolo's and lola's. They're all cool and sweet.


Your titos and titas are the best in the world too. They've showered you with gifts even before you arrive and i know you'll enjoy them once you're out.


Oh Uno. I could not really wait to finally hold you tight in my arms. I don't promise a perfect world and a perfect life for us but I promise to give you the best of everything this life has to offer. I promise to be the best mom to you and your future sibling(s). I know your dad will promise the same as well because we love you and we only want the best for you. :)


Please don't make it hard for mom during delivery. And always be healthy. If there comes a time that I would not be around, always remember that I'll always be looking after you even if you dont see me.


I love you and never forget that. You're the sole reason why I chose to forget the life I used to live and change for the best.


I'm always here for you and I love you.


Always,
Mommy Yan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento