Sabado, Marso 10, 2012

Late Post: 39w 1/7 Still not Coming Out

This is another late post. Wrote this last Friday, March 9. 


Went to my OB earlier with mommy for another checkup. For the entirety of my pregnancy, it was my first prenatal checkup accompanied by mom. Doc told me that we couldn't actually force Uno to come out if he still doesn't want to and that all we could do is to wait.


That is why I'm conditioning myself for another week of waiting. If he still doesnt come out by Friday next week, we would have to go through another BPS to make sure he's still doing fine inside.


While waiting, I'm actually preparing myself as well if ever things would not go as planned like an emergency C-section or a highly-induced labor so that I'd be prepared emotionally and physically. I'm still praying and hoping though that things will be normal the way we pictured it.


It's a good thing that mom's around although not on a daily basis. Just having her there keeps the blues away and waiting a little less stressful. She's encouraging me to be more patient and worry less. Talking to her actually diverts my attention to other things. I'm glad to hear from her stories back home like how kulit Xander is already, their plans of renovating the house, business ideas and other family stuff. I know it would be another long period again that I'd hear news back home after i give birth since kali and I won't be able to go to laguna weeks (and even months) after Uno's birth.


Friday. Slumber king.


Tonight is just one ordinary night. As I've predicted it, Kali would again hit the sack early. As I'm writing this, he is actually snoring soundly on the other room already. I hope this won't turn into a routine/habit once Uno is out because I want him to spend some time with Uno atleast a few hours after arriving from work and before hitting the sack.


And so here I am. With no one to talk to... Again. It makes me paranoid at times but I have to get over or get used to it.


Tomorrow's another day of waiting. Hopefully, I'll get by with all the impatience and make something productive out of the remaining waiting days.


Til here.


Goodnight. Xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento