Sabado, Marso 10, 2012

Late Post: 38w 3/7 Tik-tok

This was written last Sunday, March 2. :)
...


Sunday is coming to a close and we're still in a waiting game. I want to stop expecting already but with all the little tummyaches I'm feeling, it's hard not to monitor and just keep mum about it. Just today, I felt an ounce of fear crept thru me. I'm suddenly afraid of what might happen during labor and giving birth. Is this a sign that I'm just a yard away from the Big D-day? Well, with or without this fear, it would be useless denying that I'm actually almost "there". My body's giving me signals that Uno is drawing near and is about to come out any time soon.


I'm feeling dizzy though, like I'm about to go into a fever. I hope I won't be part of the crowd of moms who feel nauseated during labor to the point of vomitting and passing out.


But seriously, I just want this preggy thing to be over and finally meet Uno. So I'm really up for whatever labor and delivery are going to throw at me.


Please come out na, Uno. :)
Everybody's waiting for you already.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento