Sabado, Marso 10, 2012

Late Post: 38w 5/7 Still Part of the Waiting Game

Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm still on the waiting game part. Uno hasn't arrived just yet and my tummy isn't actually giving me regular contractions at this time. There are moments that I don't know what to feel already. I'm more of getting impatient rather than being excited. I don't know what else to do besides walking to finally switch on these regular contractions.


Or is it just my threshold for pain being too high that I'm experiencing no pain at all? I'm quite starting to think that I'm quite abnormal at this side of my life. My bloody shows have stopped and there are only a few contractions. I dont want to scare myself but I didn't quite expected that this waiting phase is going to be this long. :(


I'm almost 39 weeks. Doc says I'm still okay but with my impatience running, I just could not wait at all.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento