Huwebes, Pebrero 2, 2012

34 Weeks - Cravings Galore

Good morning, Bloggy! :)


I've decided to write early today because I got nothing on my to-do list today. Before hitting the bed last night, I updated our hospital bag for the nth time. I thought that it'd be much safer if I bring more clothes for me and Kali since I don't really know how long I'll be going through labor and if any case I might need to undergo a C-section (which I pray don't happen), I will be asked to stay in the hospital for a maximum of five days. From my chic Le Sport Green bag, I transferred out stuff to Kali's small stroller bag. 


Uno's bag and ours. All prepped for the D-day!
When Kali saw the two bags, he didn't quite approve with the idea of using the stroller. He found it too big and bulky in case there's an emergency situation and there's no one to drive us to the hospital. Well, it's not my problem anymore. Hehe. 


Driving + Car Seat Idea


I'm not quite sure if we're going to purchase a car seat yet or if we really have to. Since Kali isn't driving on his own yet and needs more practice, I don't think it is necessary to buy one as early as now. I'm thinking though, how are we going home to Laguna. Should Kali not driving means, we're not visiting Laguna in the next coming months after Uno's birth? Quite sad though because it also means that we'd have to commute every time we would go to checkups and that we can't really go out by ourselves without going out with the whole family as well since Kuya Tots is the only one who knows how to drive.


On a lighter note...


After-Birth Cravings


Yesterday, I've mentioned in my blog that I will write about foods that I plan to eat right after I give birth. This is going to be a fun post then. Just so you know, I didn't quite enjoy the craving period of pregnancy that we Filipinos refer to as paglilihi. Unlike the stories we usually hear of husbands going out in the middle on night to satisfy the cravings of their pregnant wives, mine was a different story. I didn't experience that special treatment. Most of the time when I ask for a craving, I was given a no for an answer. By the time that Kali buys the food, I'm past the craving and would just eat it for the purpose of filling up my stomach. But behind these Noes, I know he's just being careful of what I eat since most of my cravings are too sweet, too salty and unhealthy.So, I come up with this list of foodies that I'm planning to indulge the moment Uno comes out. 


Cheetos Crunchy Cheddar Jalapeno
I have always loved Cheetos! Who doesn't love Cheetos? I remember back then, every time we would see a movie, Kali and I would stop at the grocery store to purchase one big bag of Cheetos Jalapeno. I would really ask Kali to buy me some before I give birth, so I could enjoy it after delivery. 


Yummmmm!


Cadbury Fruit and Nut
Fruit and Nut has always been my favorite among the Cadbury Chocolate Family. 
Makes me drool! :)

Selecta Reese's Ice Cream
This flavor of Selecta ice cream was my comfort food when I was still working partnered with Cheetos. The irony of flavors! 


The Best Comfort Food for me!


UP Diliman Mang Larry's Isaw
Kali introduced me to UP isaw. Since I'm not allowed to eat semi-cooked food for the whole period of my pregnancy, I had to give up eating isaw. 


+ a cup of their signature suka = Heaven!


Milky N' Sunny's All Day Breakfast Delights
I've been wanting to try their brekky treats since I learned about this place. Hopefully, we'll get to try this soon! 


Soon! Soon! Soon!


Ice Cold Coca-Cola
Aaaaahhhhh! Happiness! Who doesn't want an ice cold Coke?! 


Coke = Happiness


Ta-daaaaaaan! Done with the list of my cravings. I could not wait to try them all again but with moderation since I'm planning to breastfeed and should watch what I eat because everything that I eat will go to my milk too. :)


Medela House Appointment
Tomorrow's going to be a long day. We have prenatal checkup in the morning and an appointment with the Medela House at two in the afternoon. I'm quite excited about it.  :))


So far, this is all for today. :) Might take a nap or do some mommy-reading first. :)


Oh! I'm 34 weeks today! :)
Yay! :) 


xoxo

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento