Sabado, Pebrero 25, 2012

37 Weeks. Almost there!

It has been almost three weeks since I last wrote here. I kinda missed blogging and I'm just sorry for myself for choosing online games over writing. (Yeah, I haven't gotten over my three online games! Haha! Call me addict!) But don't worry, besides gaming, I got myself busy with other stuff as well. I made myself a Pinterest account which hooked me the moment I signed up. I got an invite from Ro, a good friend from high school, and since then I cannot stop pinning photos. I'm actually planning to do some pinning after I finish writing this one. :)


Hmmm. What else? So, far all is set for Uno's arrival. The crib mattress from Christian has finally arrived. Here's how the crib looks like after I set up everything. :)




Looks like everybody's excited for Uno already because the gifts just keep on coming. :)


OkieDog Diaper bag :)
From Tito Bayan, Tita Cha, Kuya Julian and Baby Javier

Rattles from Taiwan from Lolo Omy
Onesie and Blankie Set from Tita Joicee :)
Mothercare Wedge Pillow, Mommy Pads and Stretchmark
lotion from Ate Asa, Onesies from Tita Ariane and Tito Jan
and Mattress and Onesie from Tito Tian and Lola Betty :)
 

Adorable Loafers from Tito Imon, Tita Ella and Kuya Xavi :)

More...

The crochet prowess in me is back. I attempted to do some little things for Uno and so far, it was a success. :) Look at these! :)


Doing some practice before the big project. :)

Tadaaaan! A new pair of socks for Uno! :)
 
My Very Berry Set. :) Kali doesn't want the color though! :)

My first stash after many years courtesy of Kali :)
And there's Girla... 

Our little furball has arrived last Friday. She's just the most adorable thing ever. I first named her Chelsea but Julian named her Girla so we're calling her that. :)


Uno and Girla's first photo together. :)

Getting comfy at home and enjoying the LV sofa mat. :)
 
Awwwww. :)

Her first day at home. :) Quite scared pa :)

Outside our room. She stays at the doorstep because
I told her it's bawal. :)
Girla just turned three doggy months yesterday, February 24. We haven't brought her to the pet shop yet to be groomed but we'll do hopefully before Uno arrives.

Antonio Girls Reunited

My good friend Joyce arrived from her Flight Attendant work last week and to catch things up since she wasn't able to attend our wedding and Uno's baby shower, we decided to meet up yesterday for lunch. Anne was also there. I realized how much I missed these two ladies and I'm glad that time and distance hasn't changed the way we are to each other. 






 37 Weeks


I'm now on my 37th week so that means Uno's full-term already. We went to the doctor earlier today for our weekly checkup and she did an IV to find out if I'm on my labor already since I told her I've been suffering from pelvic pains already. She said my cervix has already ripened, meaning it has softened already and that Uno's head is almost gauging and positioning himself for birth. Lying down, turning around, standing up, and walking are all getting harder for me to do. 


Next week, we might stay at UP Bliss first so it would be easy to go to the hospital once I go into labor. I really don't want to make a big fuss when I give birth. I don't want too many people during my labor and after delivery. But of course, I can't tell my in-laws and family not to visit me, so I guess I just have to bear with them.


I'm stopping from here. Looks like on my next blog, Uno will be here na. :) 


Good luck to me! :)


xoxo

 

 




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento