Linggo, Disyembre 4, 2011

Blast from last week's fun :)

I'm sooo back! I'm feeling quite lazy to do anything today. I woke up, ate breakfast and fell asleep again. I think I'm lacking enough sleep because of bad dreams I've been having for two consecutive nights now. Good thing was, I felt baby kicks earlier kaya I was able to wake up from the dream. It was an unusual hour for his kicks. Usually, he'll do the kicking at night before we sleep or at the middle of the day. Kanina was really different and his kicks were really malakas. Maybe he was really trying to wake me up. :)


Last week was a helluva ride. I swear. We were out almost the entire week. 


Tuesday night, Ate Yen and Sheena dropped by our house to visit me and hand me their pasalubong from CDO. :) So sweet of them. They had dinner here and stayed for a little longer to chat with me. Kinda missed my girls. It's good to see them again after a while. Just sad though that Mhel missed the day. :)


Wednesday, we went to a videoke place. Rey was supposed to get his car blessed in Tagaytay but things didn't turn out how it was planned so we had to do a backup plan. We tried a church in Katipunan but there was no priest available that day. So we just sat for a while in Banapple while we wait for Che, Voltz and Jan to arrive. 


While at Banapple, we talked about Rey's recent heartbreak. Apparently, Nikki had already turned him down and he already told Nikki his side of the story. Good thing na din that Rey stopped pursuing her na since we think she has some one else in mind. I would not blurt it out here, but Kali and I think that she was aiming for someone who wouldn't entertain her. At the end of the day, we just told Rey not to take any favors from her na just so he could move on. 


Anyways, when Che and Voltz arrived, they suggested we try Pan De Amerikana which is also around the area. Unfortunately, the restaurant was full the time we got there, so we decided to head na at the Videoke Place in Metrowalk. It was a good two-hours of singing, eating and drinking. 


Random shot at Banapple :)
Team Chicago :)
Afterwards, we planned to try MilkynSunny at Kapitolyo, Pasig but there was an on-going shoot for a magazine that time kaya a part of it was closed. We just decided to sit and chat at Chatime. :) Jan had to leave na for some errands. 


Thursday, Kali and I stayed home or did we? I can't really remember. Haha. :) 


Friday, we went to the doctor for my checkup. It was a day ahead to give way to Ignacio Javier's Christening the next day. Well, as usual. I gained extra three pounds again. Doc had to remind me for the nth time to control my food intake. She said that on my next checkup, I should only gain 2-3lbs or stay with my current weight which is 123lbs. That's why since Saturday, I've been guarding my food particularly my rice intake. 


After our trip to the doctor, we went gift-shopping for Javier and Daphne at gateway. I thought we'd just be going to Trinoma but Kali won PBA tickets again, and ahem, courtside this time, so we had to claim it in Araneta. Literally, it was courtside. As in. But I was too shy to call the players for a picture, kaya I didn't have any picture with them. 


Powerade Tigers gettin ready for the battle! :)

This is how close we are at the battle ground! :)
Alex Cisano doing some stretching in front of us! :)

Mr. Lava-Lava! :)

Me with a BGK Player at the background! :)

Alex Cabagnot checking his gear :) 

The reason why I'm still a PBA fan! Chos! Danny I doing
drills before the game :)
Saturday, woke up early for Javier's binyag. This day was the start of my food control. I remember, I only had cereals and fruits for breakfast. Haha. For the first time in my life, I'm on a diet. Javier's binyag rites was held at the UP Parish of the Holy Sacrifice at around 11am. We headed to Alex III at Matalino St. in UP Village right after. :) We had lunch and stayed there around three in the afternoon and went straight home after. :) 


Sunday, we had our usual 11am mass, had lunch at home and around two in the afternoon, left for Daphne's first birthday. :) The rain didn't stop us from enjoying the party. :) Our lot joined the games. :) 


Group pic :)
Last week was a blast. :) It's fun to be with the people we enjoy being with. :) I hope the next coming weeks would be the same. :) And oh, Christmas is really in the air. We haven't started our Christmas Gift Shopping just yet. Maybe this week or the next. :) 


Btw, mom's home already last Friday from her Holy Land trip. :) I'm excited to see her again. :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento